Meets or exceeds NAECA Requirements; Not approved for mobile or manufactured-home installation; Will void warranty if installed in manufactured or mobile-home, Diffuser-End Pex Dip Tube, Stated Warranty time period applies only to original owner and when installed in a residential single family application, Ace RSC available replacement parts: drain valve Ace 44104, T&P valve Ace 4008611, Pex nipples Ace 40877, N.G. Pilot assembly Ace 4517009, READ and Understand INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE INSTALLATION, NOTE: Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with Reliance Water Heaters policy of continuous product improvement
80 gallon first hour rating gallons (UED)
Electronic gas control thermostat valve provides precise temperature control
Blinking LED operational indicator light
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, and product described or depicted are subject to change at any time without notice.
Restricted in certain counties/areas within CA and all of UT that Require ULN heaters only
Stated Warranty time period applies only to original owner and when installed in a residential single family application
Not for mobile/manufactured home use
- 9-year limited tank & parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty
- Electronic gas control valve that provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Self-cleaning PEX dip tube helps maintain efficiency
- Glass-lined tank with heavy-duty anode rod protects against corrosion
- Piezo igniter allows for easy one-hand pilot ignition without matches
- Factory-installed PEX polymer lined heat trap nipples
- Factory-installed temperature & pressure (T&P) relief valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.