Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Hard Floor Cleaner Machine brings bare floors and carpets back to life. The Oreck Commercial Orbiter rotates in a random orbit for easy-to-use fingertip control. With several different cleaning pads available for purchase along with superior cleaning supplies, it's versatile enough to tackle virtually any job on any floor surface and gives you amazing results every time. The wide 13 inch cleaning path makes tough cleaning a breeze. Sand, refinish, strip, scrub, wax, and polish all floor surfaces, as well as deep clean carpets. The Oreck Commercial Orbiter is virtually maintenance-free. The precision-engineered induction motor is constructed of durable zinc and steel, and there are no gears, belts, or motor brushes that can wear out. California Proposition 65 Warning
- Effective on all types of commercial flooring surfaces. Sand, refinish, strip, scrub, wax, and polish, as well as deep clean your carpets
- Brush head rotates in a random orbital pattern to glide over the floor and prevent brush marks, swirls, sanding marks and gouges Dry cleans carpets so it won't leave a soapy or sticky residue that can attract dirt and cause rapid re-soiling.
|Assembled Unit Width
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.