With Weber's Charcoal Heat Controller for 22" kettle charcoal grills, you can easily set up your grill for high-heat searing or low-and-slow cooking. Comprised of a cone and diffuser ring, it reduces the guesswork for less experienced grillers and adds a new level of mastery for backyard pros. The cone positions charcoal for up to 7 hours of low-and-slow cooking when used with charcoal briquettes, while the diffuser ring provides even heat across the entire grilling surface, giving you plenty of room for larger foods like ribs, pork shoulders and more. The cone can also be used to create extremely high heat for searing as well as efficient, convection heat for perfectly crispy wings, meats and veggies. Yum.
- Up to 7 hours of low-and-slow temp (225°F-275°F) before refueling
- Diffuser ring maximizes entire 22" cooking grate for indirect low-and-slow
- Extreme direct high heat for searing; convection heat for crispy wings
- Room for water pan to maximize moisture and flavor in low and slow
- Cone can stay in grill for repeated, hassle-free use
- Diffuser can be taken apart for compact, long-term storage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.