This Over-The-Range Microwave Trim Kit, Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel can be installed in standard-sized cabinets over any electric or gas built-in oven up to 30"W. This kit gives the appliance a sleek, built-in look while clearing up space on the counter. Kit includes: (2) rails, (1) bottom duct, (1) trim kit frame, (14) short screws (11 + 3 extra), and (6) painted long wood screws (4 + 2 extra). This kit is used with 1.6 cu. ft. countertop microwaves, please see your model's use and care manual to ensure compatibility. Installing this kit will require no disassembly or repair experience. You must unplug the microwave or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Package contains (1) Over-The-Range Microwave Trim Kit, Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver, measuring tape, drill, 7/64" drill bit
- 30-Day Return Policy
||Bottom Plate,Hardware For Installation,Installation Parts,Rails,Screws
|Cutout Height Min(IN,inches)
||Plastic Metal Cover
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.