Year round ventilating of your attic minimizes harmful moisture in the winter and lowers the temperature of your home in the summer. Keeping your attic cool and dry can extend the life of your roof, by preventing rot, premature aging, and damaging shingle distortion that can result from excessive heat. A cool attic in summer also saves you money on your energy bill and extends the life of your air conditioner.
How much attic ventilation do you need" Effective ventilation requires air to exit at or near the peak of the roof with replacement air drawn through soffit venting and louvers. The Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) recommends at least 10 air changes hourly to equalize temperature.
- Heavy gauge aluminum dome.
- Mounts easily between rafters - template included for cutting roof boards and shingles.
- Mesh screen keeps out birds and insects.
- 3 7/8" high splash guard helps keep out rain.
- Heavy gauge metal flashing stands up to nailing and tarring, regardless of climate.
- Thermostat and motor accessible from outside for easy servicing, if required.
- HVI certified air delivery @ 0.03" static pressure.
- 1200 CFM for attics up to 1715 sq. ft.
||4 Blade Steel
|ENERGY STAR® certified product
||1 Year Parts
|Dome Height From Roof
||22-1/4" x 22-1/4"
|Roof Opening - Width
Energy Star Rated:
Spec Sheet 350BK, 350BR, 355BK, 355BR, 356BK, 356BR, 358
Wall Controls Selection Guide
Installation Guide 350, 350BK, 350BR, 355, 355BK, 355BR, 356, 356BK, 356BR, 358
Solar Powered Attic Ventilation - Pittsburgh Today - Live KDKA TV
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.