Project Finish Packs To simplify installation, a Project Pack is available with multiple fan housings. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in a separate packages and model numbers. The finish kit allow motor/blower and grille assemblies to be ordered separately, nearer project completion, to help avoid losing, damaging or having to store components.
Features & Benefits Housings and finishes (motor assembly and grille) sold separately. E0F50 and E0F70 Finish Packs The finish kit includes the motor plate, motor, wheel and grille.50/70 CFM at 2.5/4.0 Sones reduces humidity or odors in bathrooms up to 45/65 square feet to help make your surroundings more comfortableFan has a galvanized steel housing with double-strength mounting flanges and can be Ceiling or Wall mounted, ducted vertically (horizontally) to a roof cap (wall cap)cULus Listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI circuit so you can control ventilation by locating your fan exactly where you need it the mostCombine with model 1667H Rough-In Housing Kit
- Housings and finishes (motor assembly and grille) sold separately in units of four per carton - purchase housings for rough-in and blower assemblies/grilles later for finishing.
- UL classified (UL standard 555C) for use in 1-, 2-, or 3-hour fire-rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling designs.
- Warnock Hersey Listing allows use in combustible ceilings with ducted fans.
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric.
- Galvanized steel frame.
- 165°F fusible link.
- Stainless steel negator-type closure spring.
- Available from 50 CFM to 110 CFM.
- Radiation damper comes attached to housing.
- Blower assembly will fit into housing without the removal of the radiation damper - one less step in installation process.
|Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.)
|Room Side Installation
||1 year limited
|Minimum Construction Space Required
||2" x 10"
|Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
Energy Star Rated:
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology How-To Set Up Video
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology Features & Benefits Video
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.